Does anybody know what the yellow reflective material (left) is called? It’s used on high-visibility clothing and baggage and sometimes comes in orange as well. I want to buy a lot of it and stitch it onto my own bags.

If you want this for a NEW bag, you should check out Timbuk2′s customizer